Shop operating hours: Monday, Wednesday-Friday 9:30am - 5:00pm Saturday 9:30am - 2:00pm Sunday 10:00am - 2:00pm (CLOSED Tuesday)

Saturday, August 15, 2009

New Bronwyn Hayes products

Bronwyn Hayes - a fantastic Australian designer has done it again... I particularly love her Christmas products.

This is the new pattern "Hot Pad Shuffle". You could use them as oven mitts or for protecting your benches from hot crockery.... but for me...I want to use the designs on an apron pocket...

Here is what I want to put across the bottom and/or top. The Gingham Girls again, or Santa in his sleigh - as shown in the Christmas Buckets pattern.

You could fill these little buckets with Christmas goodies, or use them on the table at Christmas time.

And we have the Gingham Girls - "Things I Like" patterns for Block of the Month (pattern only) OR you can buy just one pattern because you like it... OR you can buy the whole set of patterns at a special discount price.


These are some of my favourite images in the quilt.


This is the finished version... you could choose any colour theme to create your own quilt.


No comments: