Shop operating hours: Monday, Wednesday-Friday 9:30am - 5:00pm Saturday 9:30am - 2:00pm Sunday 10:00am - 2:00pm (CLOSED Tuesday)

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wintergraphix II arrived in store

We have 4 entire Christmas ranges in store!!

I love this border print.

I don't know how I ordered so many, but they are really popular, and selling quite quickly. I guess we all want to be ready for Christmas on time this year!!

This is the Wintergraphix II range designed by Jason Yenter for In The Beginning fabrics. We await the companion book containing about 8 patterns using fabric in this range. We already sold out of the book, and have ordered more. This pattern is one from the book. We also have fat quarter packs available.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

That fabric is beautiful. I have a trivet I made with the blue and green fabric on my blog.