Bring your small wholecloth quilt - already machine quilted (to be used as a wallhanging or tablerunner).
If you need help making a quilt sandwich or machine quilting your sample, please book into one of our UFO sessions.
During class Lorraine will demonstrate how to:
- calculate the size of scallops to fit evenly around all sides to create smooth, even curves
- mark and trim away the outside edge
- cut and make binding on the bias
- machine stitch the binding to the quilt
- hand-stitch the binding to the quilt (this last step will not be finished during class time)
Join us on Saturday 6th November 9:30am-12:3pm. Bookings essential.